There are many benefits to detoxing
– Increased Energy
– Sleeping Soundly
– Waking Refreshed
But for women with a hormonal imbalance, there’s one more
– Estrogen Clearance
Symptoms of higher estrogen levels may include:
– Sore or swollen breasts before your period
– Teary or angry or depressed before your period
– Fluid retention or bloating before your period
– More body fat around the tummy & thighs
– headaches & or migraines before your period
If this sounds like you, then a liver detox may be just what the naturopath ordered!
How do I detox?
There are detox programs in healthfood stores, but some contain sugar while other’s don’t directly work on the specific enzymes to break down estrogen. Don’t you want a detox that is just for you?
Calcium D glucurate is a nutrient that is particularly beneficial for helping estrogen clearance & our formula’s contain this nutrient.
Come in & we can discuss your hormone imbalance & whether a detox is the right way to go for you.
In the meantime, here are 3 steps that you can start to do to help your liver & help estrogen clearance.
1. Eat Organic Broccoli- It helps to clear estrogen & is protective against some cancers.
2. Drink lemon juice in warm water in the morning. It is a gentle, general liver detoxifier.
3. Eat 5 organic Brazil nuts a day. They are high in selenium which is an important nutrient for the liver.
….remember, your body is designed to win.
This post is from Andrea Strand nee Hepner, a practicing Naturopath at Empowered Health.
Visit Empowered Health, Call us on 1300 21 44 25 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out which detox program is right for you!
So don’t delay, we are ready for your call. 1300 21 44 25.